Sunday, December 18, 2011

A new addition to the family...

It's that time of year again.  The time when the nights are so cold that it hurts to breathe when you step outside to get more wood for the fire.  It always makes me think of the poor homeless critters... strays, pets that were discarded by uncaring owners... that have no safe warm place to call home.  It makes me think that it is my duty to provide such a home for at least some of those poor animals.

So, we adopted another cat.  That brings our total up to four.  I justify this by saying that four cats hardly even equals one dog.

He is a real charmer.  We have yet to decide what his name is.  The two top choices so far are Beorn, and Mr. Wednesday.


Merry Christmas to me!

1 comment:

Carol G said...

You must be very soft-hearted. I like both of those names.